Applications are invited from young change makers to the UNDP Youth Leadership Programme (YLP4). Deadline for submission of application is Sunday June 17, 2018.
YLP4 aims to support and empower young women and men change-makers to design and implement innovative, impactful and sustainable development solutions, whether these be social enterprises, nonprofits, NGOs, initiatives, or campaigns. YLP4 will contribute to the achievement of the SDGs. The theme for YLP4 is accelerating innovative solutions for sustainable development. YLP4 will focus on supporting the development of youth’s innovative solutions to addressing sustainable development challenges.
The programme’s specific objectives are to:
- Promote and support innovative thinking and leadership among youth;
- Accelerate implementation of innovative solutions for sustainable development;
- Build networks of young men and women who are able to create change and positive sustainable impact in their communities, countries and region;
- Showcase the achievements of young men and women as change makers in their communities.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
By participating in this Programme, you will have a chance of a lifetime to: Accelerate implementation of your ideas for social change, develop your leadership potential, develop your skills in various social innovation approaches and methodologies, strengthen your gender sensitive lens and skills, improve your advocacy and presentation skills, and become a member of a dynamic network of young leaders and innovators.
UNDP Youth Leadership Programme Eligibility Criteria:
- Age between 19 – 29
- Have the Lebanese Nationality
- Fluency in Arabic language
- Have an innovative idea preferably a prototype solution
- Both experienced and inexperienced participants are encouraged to apply
- High motivation and interest in social work and social change
Application Deadline: Sunday June 17, 2018
For any clarification, please contact: 961 1 962 496 or email@example.com