Registrations are invited from young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world for the 2019 Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition. The deadline for submission of applications is 31st July, 2019.
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a global programme to empower young entrepreneurs to create a sustainable world.
This global platform empowers young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 related targets address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governance challenges of our time.
This program is an activity of the UNESCO Global Action Programme (GAP) on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)
Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition Eligibility.
- You are between the ages of 15 and 35
- You have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) or you are operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program
- You are able to submit your entry in English.
Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition Prizes Category.
Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will be selected in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category: Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others)
- Best Projects Category: Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will receive a virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
- Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge.
- Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2019.
How to Register for Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition.
- Register online and create your account!
- If you want to submit an idea, go to Submit an idea!
- If you want to submit a project, go to Submit a project!
- Fill out and submit the preliminary entry form. Then wait for a response from the competition administrators.
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.