WIPO Academy is now accepting applications for its Master of Law (LL.M) in Intellectual Property Scholarship at the University of Turin. The deadline for submission of applications is May 15, 2019.
The Masters Program is offered jointly with the WIPO Academy and the University of Turin, in cooperation with the International Training Centre of the International Labor Organization with financial support from the Government of Italy.
WIPO Academy Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship – Subjects Covered.
- General introduction to intellectual property
- Competition and antitrust
- Copyright and related rights
- Trademarks and domain names
- Geographical indications
- Industrial designs
- Technology transfer
- Exploitation and enforcement of IP
- New IP rights
- Study visit to WIPO
- Research project
WIPO Academy Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants should hold a degree in law, economics, engineering, medicine, physics, chemistry, communication sciences or business administration. An attendance of a minimum of four years of University in the above fields is required; and
- Be fluent in English. This will be assessed through a recognized English proficiency test.
WIPO Academy Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship Benefits.
A number of scholarships are available. Scholarships cover:
- Return ticket
- Registration and tuition fees
- Full board and lodging
- Medical insurance
Visa costs, if any, are at the expense of participants.
How to Apply for WIPO Academy Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship.
- Application deadline for the LL.M. Turin program is April 15, 2019.
- Application deadline for WIPO scholarship is May 15, 2019.