Wageningen University & Research is now accepting applications from talented and motivated students from Africa for its 2020 Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP). The deadline for submission of applications for the Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Programme is 1st February, 2020.
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study at the university in Wageningen.
With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme.
Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Eligibility.
- African students who want to start their study in September 2020 may be eligible for the scholarship;
- Excellent students with a GPA of 80 per cent or higher in a bachelor degree, and admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Program.
Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Benefits.
The scholarship covers:
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ program
Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Programme Key Dates.
- 1 February 2020: deadline to apply for an MSc admission
- 16 March 2020: selection of candidates to take part in the further selection process (approx. 60 candidates will be selected)
- 30 March 2020: deadline additional assignment
- 13 April 2020: Decision about skype interviews communicated (approx. 20 candidates will be interviewed)
- 20 to 30 April 2020: Skype interviews
- 14 May 2020: results of the selection process communicated
How to Apply for Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship.
Make sure that your file is complete before February 1, 2020.
A list of Wageningen MSc programmes can be found here
How to apply for a master’s programme can be found here