University of Bristol now accepting applications for the 2018 Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship. The scholarship covers between 25 and 100 per cent of tuition fees for the duration of study.
University of Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 50 universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. They are committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow.
26 Think Big Undergraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2018. These awards cover between 25 and 100 per cent of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes,
- have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
- any full-time undergraduate course, with the exception of Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science.
How to Apply for University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please complete all required fields.
This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships. We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
Applications are considered in two rounds.
- The deadline for the first round is Friday 23 March.
- The deadline for the second round is Friday 29 June.
If you submit your application by 23 March, you will be considered in the first round. If you are successful we aim to notify you by Friday 27 April.
If you submit your application after 23 March and by 29 June we will consider your application in the second round. If you are successful we aim to notify you by Friday 20 July.
Applications made after 29 June will not be considered for this scholarship.