Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards for year 2018 is on. Unilever is now accepting entries for its 2018 Young Entrepreneurs Awards. The award is open to all young entrepreneurs worldwide. Winner will a €50,000 cash plus a fully funded trip to London. Deadline for submission of application is 29th June, 2018. Continue reading below …..
Apply for Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards.
Unilever – We believe the world will only succeed in delivering the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals if we all start to think and work differently. That means a real shift towards meaningful partnerships and collaboration across the whole range of players – from governments to NGOs, and big businesses to start-ups. Imagine what we can achieve together.
That’s why five years ago we started the Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards to recognise and support brilliant young innovators tackling the planet’s biggest environmental and social challenges, and to help them achieve scale for impact.
Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards Eligibility
- The competition is open to founders or co-founders age 18 – 35 years.
- Entries can be submitted on behalf of the founders or co-founders who are aged 18 – 35 years.
- The competition is open to individuals from any part of the world, excluding Russia. Unfortunately, we cannot process personal data of Russian citizens and do not collect personal data in the territory of Russia. If data regarding Russian citizens is entered into this website, it will be removed.
Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards Benefits
- We will provide up to eight winners with financial support to help them grow – with the overall winner of the HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize receiving €50,000.
- All winners attend a residential Accelerator Programme run by the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, followed by a year of mentoring support completely tailored to their needs. That could range from business support through to personal development coaching – whatever is most needed to help that entrepreneur and their business succeed. And where it’s right for both sides, we’ll support the entrepreneur to open doors and make new business connections – whether that’s within Unilever or elsewhere.
How to Apply for Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards
We’re looking for initiatives relating to one or more of the eight categories we’re focusing on: Zero Hunger, Good Health and Well-being, Quality Education, Gender Equality, Clean Water and Sanitation, Decent Work and Economic Growth, Responsible Consumption and Production and Climate Action.
Whether it’s with an initiative, product or service, if you’ve gone beyond the idea stage and started to make an impact, we want to hear from you.
To submit your entry, you’ll need to create a profile and complete the application form. You’ll need to tell us all about your initiative’s story so far, and your vision for its future. The more you can share, the better.
Deadline: The competition opens at 00:00 BST on 10 May 2018 and closes at 23:59 BST on 29 June 2018.