Location: Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Contract Type: Temporary — 6 Months.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
UBA is a publicly quoted company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and has a well-diversified shareholder base.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Internship Program Specification.
Successful candidates’ focus will be on all the Bank’s digital banking products and their responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer enrollment on Bank’s digital products
- First-level support
- Issue reporting and tracking on Group Response Portal
United Bank for Africa Plc Graduate Internship Program Requirements.
- B.sc (Pre- NYSC) in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class lower
- Must be able to speak English and any other local language prominent the branch location.
- Must possess a smart phone and also savvy to perform this function
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be considered as an added advantage
How to Apply for UBA Graduate Internship Program.
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the links below and also learn more about the opening.
Apply Before: 23/02/2018.