Applications are invited from international young researchers who have received their PhD or are still registered to a doctoral program for The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) International Fellowships. The deadline for submission of applications is 5th October, 2018.
The purpose of the program is to advance international cooperation of Turkey in science and technology by providing financial support to international young researchers who have received their PhD or are still registered to a doctoral program abroad.
TÜBİTAK International Fellowships Benefits.
The scope of the program includes monthly stipend, travel expenses and private health insurance cost.
- A monthly stipend of 2,500 Turkish Liras
- Travel costs (round trip up to 2,250 TL) and private health insurance premiums (up to 70 TL per month). *
Maximum duration of the support is 12 months.
*In case of the decision of GYK, travel costs and health insurance for the fellow may be partially covered.
TÜBİTAK International Fellowships Eligibility.
- Being a foreign citizen,
- As from the deadline of the application, having registered to a doctoral program abroad and being successful in the PhD qualifying exam or having completed his PhD,
- Having an invitation letter from the universities or research institutes in Turkey*
- Certifying that they have sufficient command of language, which will be used in the proposed research,
- Being 35 years old or younger as from the application deadline.
*Those having received their doctorates from a university in Turkey are required to receive an invitation letter from a different university than his/her university that they received their doctorates, and carry out their research with an academic advisor(s) other than their doctoral thesis advisor.
How to Apply for TÜBİTAK International Fellowships.
All required documents must be uploaded electronically. The documents which are sent by post/e-mail will not be processed. After the online system closed, you cannot upload any documents. Please do not demand to send any document after the deadline of the application process.
Apply Before: 5th October, 2018.
Share This Post On: