TOTAL, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, selects and sponsors young Nigerian scholars for Masters Degree programs in Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related) in top universities in France. The award is full board.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the 2018 NNPC/TOTAL/QUAI D’ORDSAY International Scholarship.
Total/Quai D’Orsay International Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants must be Nigerian
- Must hold a university degree (minimum second class upper) obtained between 2013 and 2017
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme
- French proficiency is not required but can be an advantage.
- All master programmes are taught in English
Total/Quai D’Orsay International Contexte and Environment.
MASTER / MSc
|Ecole des Mines d’Ales|
|Ecole Centrale de Nantes|
|Ecole des Mines de Nantes|
(Engineering and environment)
|Institut Supérieur d’Électronique de Paris (ISEP)|
How to Apply for Total/Quai D’Orsay International Scholarship.
- Go to the application portal, then complete an online application form by clicking on ‘Apply to job’ at the bottom of the page.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form
What your CV should contain
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note : ALL communication will be by email only
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education; institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
Apply Before: March 29, 2018.