BMGA Enterprise Limited is now accepting applications from Young Nigerian Women for its 2020 Fellows Program. The deadline for submission of applications for the BMGA Fellows Program is 17th March, 2020.
WANT TO DEVELOP TRANSFORMATIVE SKILLS REQUIRED FOR A SUCCESSFUL CAREER IN THE 21 ST CENTURY?
The BMGA Fellows Program is a six (6) months blended learning program designed to bridge the gender skills gap. The program provides Fellows with the knowledge and resources required to gain fundamental employability skills that strengthen their marketability in the business environment. The program offers high-level professional development courses, mentorship, and life skills that are designed to prepare young Nigerian women for a career in the 21st Century.
BMGA Fellows Program Elements.
- In-depth transformational learning designed to provide Fellows with core foundational soft skills that enable them to be competitive globally.
- Mentorship pairings with business professionals to navigate the business environment and provide Fellows with the essential knowledge to strive and remain in the work pipeline.
- By the end of the program, each Fellow will be equipped with the necessary life skills to succeed in a professional setting..
- Fellows must commit to the entire six months of the program
- Upon successful completion of the program, Fellows become a part of the BMGA Fellows global alumni network for continued learning, networking, and support
BMGA Fellows Program Eligibility.
- Nigerian female.
- Final year students, recent graduates participating in the NYSC program and graduates not more than 2 (two) years post-NYSC.
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class. Final year students must have a current CCPA equivalent to a 3.5 and above on a 5.0 grade point.
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Have regular access to the internet.
How to Apply for BMGA Fellows Program.
- An online application form which contains basic demographic information about the applicant, educational and extracurricular background, and an essay on gender inclusion and leadership;
- A recommendation letter;
- A resume; and
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take part in an interview.
To apply, please click on the download button. Once on Google docs, click on File and click download. Please download in Microsoft format in order to fill the form and send as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Post On: