The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is now accepting applications for business ideas that can transform Africa.
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
- Training: 12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business
- Mentoring: A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business
- Funding: $5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
- Network: Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts
The Programme, in its 4th cycle, is TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
About Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme.
Launched in 2015, The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is the largest African philanthropic initiative devoted to entrepreneurship and represents our 10-year, $100 million commitment, to identify and empower 10,000 African entrepreneurs, create a million jobs, and add $10 billion in revenues to Africa’s economy.
Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme Eligibility.
- The business must be based in Africa.
- The business must be for profit.
- The business must be 0-3 years old.
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country.
How to Apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme.
All Applications must be submitted ONLINE through the APPLICATION PORTAL. You must complete an application form by answering a series of mandatory questions and uploading additional documents and identification materials. After submission, you will receive a confirmation email of receipt within 1 working day.
The deadline is midnight (WAT) on 1 March 2018.