Sterling Bank Plc is now accepting applications from graduates for its 2019 Summer Associate Internship Program. The deadline for submission of applications for the Sterling Bank Summer Associate Program 24th May, 2019.
The Sterling Bank Summer Associate Program is a twelve-week program designed to give participants an opportunity to broaden their knowledge and develop a solid foundation in the Banking sector through a variety of disciplines: customer research, quantitative analysis, strategy, project management, product analysis & design and broader market insights. The program is characterized with placement on a specialized project team where you will work with other Summer Associates to think, design and execute the next BIG thing!
Successful Summer Associates may be invited back to join our Management Trainee program in a full-time position.
About Sterling Bank Summer Associate Internship Program.
- The Sterling Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals opportunity to gain industry experience, test drive a career in financial services, and be exposed to the great stuff we do at Sterling Bank. Our internship program allows you to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the Bank while you also improve your skills in a diverse environment.
- It is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. We have had great feedback from past interns who generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. It is a way to enhance your professional profile with practical work experience.
Sterling Bank Summer Associate Internship Program Eligibility.
- The summer associate role is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as MBA, M.Sc. or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of their study.
- We value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talents in the World.
Who thrives here:
- We look for resourcefulness, teamwork skills, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, often shown through prior work experience and participation in extracurricular activities.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Summer Associate Internship Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: 24th May, 2019.