Slush Global Impact Accelerator Program application is on. Heartland Incubation in partnership with Slush Global Impact Accelerator, are now accepting applications from qualified startups in Nigeria for the 2018 Global Impact Accelerator Program. The deadline for submission of application is 30th May, 2018. See more details below..
Heartland Hub Partners Slush Global Impact Accelerator Program 2018.
Heartland Incubation, a venture of Oluaka Institute has partnered with Slush Global Impact Accelerator for the 2018 edition of the Global Impact Accelerator Program. The purpose is to support impact-driven start-ups and showcase exciting business opportunities in emerging markets, which are also vital for implementing the Agenda 2030 and solving complex challenges. In addition, the program will focus on strengthening the networks between the impact actors, engaging the Nordic community with the global impact entrepreneurs, and enhancing the mobilization of capital towards impactful businesses.
Slush Global Impact Accelerator is an international program designed for entrepreneurs from selected emerging markets in partnership with the Finnish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and multiple partners globally.
Over the past three years, the Global Impact Accelerator program has allowed Slush to establish a solid platform to integrate impact-driven businesses into its activities. As seen in 2017, Slush has shifted more and more towards solving the biggest problems of the world.
Slush is taking a strategic approach this year, through its partnership with Heartland Incubation Hub selected entrepreneurs will go through a 4-week local accelerator program after which finalist will be selected to attend the boot camp in Helsinki which will culminate in slush.
Slush Global Impact Accelerator Program Eligibility.
They are looking for Impact startups in Nigeria that:
- Have the vision to solve pressing challenges globally
- Have a business idea that has gained some traction, but is still in an early phase
- Have a solution that supports the sustainable development goals (SDGs)
- Have potential to scale
- Have skills and drive to succeed
- Have at least one working prototype
Slush Global Impact Accelerator Program Benefits.
Finalist from the local accelerator program will be selected from a pitch competition and will have access to the global event which covers air tickets and accommodation.
- Access to Slush’s global network of entrepreneurs, investors, and expertise.
- Access to capacity building with leaders from all around the world.
- Pitching experience and the opportunity to pitch the way to Slush Helsinki 2018.
- Helsinki BootCamp program (through pitching competition)
- Access to Slush Helsinki 2018 (through pitching competition)
- Curated program for the event
- Access to matchmaking and industry specific events
Slush Global Impact Accelerator Program Timelines.
- May 7- 31: Call for Application
- June 28: Shortlisted startups will be contacted
- August 1- September 6: Local Accelerator Program
- September 7: Pitching Day
- Nov. 26- December 5: Slush GIA Bootcamp in Helsinki for Finalist
How to Apply for Slush Global Impact Accelerator Program.
Follow the link below to apply:
Share This Post On: