A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia is now accepting applications for the 2018 Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) from international students pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees.
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for top international students at A*STAR, giving you the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia, and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award Benefits.
- Monthly stipend of $1,500
- Research attachment period should be a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
- A simple report detailing the student’s experience and research project is required to be submitted to A*GA 3 weeks before completion of attachment.
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) Eligibility.
- Open for application by international students in Biomedical, Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) Timelines.
- There are 6 application cycles per year. Please refer to the table below.
- Nominations for A*STAR Graduate Academy’s (A*GA’s) funding of attachment must be submitted by the RI to A*GA at least 6 weeks in advance.
- Students are advised to contact the Research Institute at least 2 weeks before the nomination closing dates.
|Student to contact RI for attachment opportunities (recommended)||Closing dates for RI’s nomination of student to A*GA||For A*GA’s funding of attachments starting|
From 1 Apr
From 1 Jun
From 1 Aug
From 1 Oct
From 1 Dec
From 1 Feb
How to Apply for A*STAR Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA).
Interested students can browse through A*STAR Research Institutes (RIs) and Consortia for attachment opportunities.
Interested students are to contact A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia directly for attachment opportunities.
Please submit the following supporting documents via email to the contact person for the Research Institute that you would like to be attached to.
- Curriculum Vitae
- English-Translated Transcripts of Bachelor and Master Studies (if any)
- Copy of Identity Certificate/ Passport
- Recommendation letter (if any)
- Proposed start and end date of attachment
- A*STAR Research Institutes Coordinator List
Share This Post On: