Shell Nigeria is now accepting applications from Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) for its 2021 Research Internship. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship is 22nd September, 2020.
The postgraduate research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Duration: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship Disciplines.
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics.
- Oil Spill Response: Eco friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ).
How to Apply for Shell Nigeria Postgraduate Research Internship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
- Applicants for Research Internship must be Nigerian student currently enrolled in a Post graduate degree programme.
- Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.
Share This Post On: