SheBegan is now accepting applications from women from all countries except Iran for its 2020-2021 International Scholarship. The deadline for submission of applications for the SheBegan International Scholarship is June 30, 2020.
The International Scholarship for Women (ISW) Program offers sponsorship for women studying full-time graduate, undergraduate, or postdoctoral programs in the U.S.A.
The full education funding grants are offered to the women of all countries other than Iran, to study in U.S. Universities and exemption for the women, those are ISW institution members. First preference will be given to the women that prove prior dedication to the charitable or volunteering work for empowering women in their specific fields and also to the women through professional, community, or civic work.
SheBegan International Scholarship Eligibility.
- Except for Iran ISW sponsorship is available for the women from any other country.
- Age requirement for degree programs depends on the University requisites.
- Hold an educational grade (received abroad or in the U.S.) equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the U.S. for enrollment application on master’s program, hold a degree equivalent to a master degree in the U.S. to apply for a doctoral grade program, or hold a valid doctoral degree to apply for a post-doctorate position.
- Committed to dedicate herself to the intended educational plan, if selected. A commitment letter needs to be signed by the candidate upon receiving the ISW Scholarship.
- Plan to go back to her home nation to take up a professional occupation.
- Be competent in English. Unless the candidate can confirm that her resident lingo is English (statement required in writing), that she obtained her undergraduate degree or secondary diploma that was taught in English language (transcript needed), or that she needs to submit a letter that provides evidence of her work as a full-time researcher enrolled in English taught program (transcript needed – English Proficiency Certificate needed), IELTS, or English language proficiency evidence is mandatory.
- By April 15, 2020, the candidate must have received a conditional admission letter from a U.S. University.
- Master’s professional-grade fellowships are meant for professional or master’s degree-level curriculums, for example, MS, L.L.M., J.D., Arch. Or M.F.A., or medical degrees, for instance, D.D.S., M.D., etc.
- Doctoral fellowships are meant for Ph.D. degrees, for instance, Ed.D or Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral candidates should present evidence of their doctorate degrees; holding a doctorate graded as a research degree (for example, M, D.B.A. Ed.D., Ph.D.,) or by April 15. 2020 an M.F.A.; & specify University and laboratory name where the candidate will carry out their research study.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a full-time degree program. ISW does not offer sponsorship for a part-time course or research or study.
- ISW does not provide sponsorship for distance-learning programs, language courses, exchange program courses and short duration courses.
SheBegan International Scholarship Benefits.
The scholarship covers
- Health insurance in sponsorship with Sunlife insurance company
- Expense on Return flight: US$1600 (Once per anum)
- Undergraduate degree sponsorship: US$18,000
- Master’s/first professional degree sponsorship: US$28,000
- Doctoral degree sponsorship: US$26,000
- Postdoctoral degree sponsorship: US$32,000
- Books & Literature expense: US$1000 per year
- Monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for Master student, US$1800 for Doctoral Student and flexible package for post-doctorate student
How to Apply for SheBegan International Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Eligible women interested to get funding for education in the U.S. have two chances in 2020 to submit the application. The deadline for the selection of the first batch is April 20, 2020, and the deadline for the second batch is June 30, 2020. All the applications will be screened first to sort eligible and deserving candidates on top of the list and then those candidates may receive web-based interview call letters for the evaluation of final selection.