She Leads Africa (SLA) is now accepting applications from female entrepreneurs in Nigeria for its 2019 4-month Accelerator Program. The deadline for submission of applications for the SLA accelerator program is June 2, 2019.
She Leads Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to supporting young African women and their journey towards professional success. The organisation has been featured on CNN, CNBC Africa, Black Enterprise and Fox Business and has more than 400,000 community members across Africa and the diaspora.
The SLA Accelerator is a 4-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of the programme will receive N2 million from SLA.
This year, the programme will take place in Lagos and is open to businesses in any sector or industry based anywhere in Nigeria.
She Leads Africa Accelerator Program Eligibility.
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner
- We are accepting applications from innovative businesses in ALL sectors this year
- Less than 3 years in operation
- Business must be based in Nigeria
- Business must not have raised more than $50,000 in external funding
She Leads Africa Accelerator Program Benefits.
What do you get from the program?
- 4 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Online and offline learning resources
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
How to Apply for She Leads Africa Accelerator Program.
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee.
- Attend a one week in-person bootcamp where you’ll meet the other participants and receive training from the SLA team and some of Nigeria’s most prominent business and operational experts.
- Get access to 15 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Virtual Demo Day! Present your business to local and international investors and media virtually.
There is no fee to apply or participate in the Accelerator program. Transport fares and accommodation fees for participants outside of Lagos will be covered by SLA.
Applications will be open until June 2, 2019 at 11:59 pm WAT. Any late applications will not be considered regardless of the circumstances.
Share This Post On: