Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) Plc is now accepting applications from eligible undergraduate students for tits 2019/2020 Internship Programme. See the requirements and how to apply for Seplat Internship programme below.
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
Seplat Internship is a carefully monitored work or service experience in which a student has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what he/she is learning throughout the experience.
SEPLAT Internship Programme Benefits.
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Gain confidence
- Network with professionals in the field
- Receive financial compensation.
SEPLAT Internship Programme Requirements.
Applicant must be:
- A University Undergraduate at the time of application
- Must present a letter of internship from school
- Must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above for OND and 3.2 and above for B.Sc
- Must be available in Nigeria to commence internship
- Able to fulfill tasks set out by supervisor
- Organized and competent to perform clerical duties as will be assigned.
How to Apply for SEPLAT Internship Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Stated.