School Enterprise Challenge is now accepting entries from schools around the world including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges. There is $50,000 in prizes available for the most entrepreneurial schools, teachers and students. The deadline for submission of entries is 31st March, 2019.
The School Enterprise Challenge is a global business start-up Awards Programme run by the educational charity Teach A Man To Fish.
The programme empowers students to develop essential 21st century skills in a fun and interactive way. Schools have the chance to get recognized at an international level and win prizes along the way for their outstanding work and impact.
The programme is FREE to participate and guides
School Enterprise Challenge Eligibility.
The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
Universities are not eligible to take part in the School Enterprise Challenge.
School Enterprise Challenge Benefits.
- There is $50,000 in prizes available for the most entrepreneurial schools, teachers and students
- Students and teachers get the chance to develop essential skills for the 21st century
- Participating Students:
- Get practical experience running a REAL business
- Learn essential life skills
- Be part of a global movement of young entrepreneurs
- Participating Teachers:
- Learn business skills
- Boost your CV
- Develop new teaching techniques
- Chance to win prizes
- All schools that complete the programme will receive a certificate to recognise their achievement
School Enterprise Challenge Submission Dates.
There are 4 submission dates in 2019, which are:
- Monday, 28th February, 2019.
- Tuesday, 14th May, 2019.
- Wednesday, 14th August, 2019.
- Thursday, 14th November, 2019.
How to Enter School Enterprise Challenge.
Before you get started, please check the Frequently Asked Questions and take note of the following:
- This form should be completed by the Lead Teacher who will be responsible for coordinating the School Enterprise Challenge in your school.
- If you would like two (or more) teams from your school to take part, you must complete this registration form once for each team, using a different email address for the Lead Teacher each time.
- It will take you 5-10 minutes to complete and you won’t be able to save your progress and return to complete it later, so make sure you have the following information ready before you begin:
- School name and address
- The names and email addresses of the Lead Teacher, Head Teacher and at least one least additional teacher at your school, plus their consent for us to contact them about your school’s participation in the School Enterprise Challenge
- The Lead Teacher’s mobile phone number
Register now to and be part of this network of enterprising schools across the world!