Rolex is now accepting applications from anyone over 18 years of age, of any nationality, who are carrying out pioneering projects for its 2021 Awards for Enterprise. The deadline for submission of applications for the Rolex Awards for Enterprise is April 15, 2020.
The Rolex Awards identify and invest in exceptional people around the world who are carrying out pioneering projects. Rolex Laureates are of all nationalities and backgrounds. They are united by a talent for independent thinking and the capacity to embrace projects that require creativity and determination in the face of considerable odds.
Created in 1976 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Rolex Oyster, the first waterproof watch and an important milestone in watchmaking, the Rolex Awards foster the values that underpin Rolex: quality, ingenuity, determination and, above all, the enterprising spirit that has driven the company since its beginning. From the start, the Awards were designed to fill a void in corporate philanthropy by supporting exceptional individuals around the world, pioneers who had no or little access to traditional funding and were responding to major challenges with original and innovative projects that advance human knowledge and well-being.
Rolex Awards for Enterprise Eligibility.
- Open to anyone over 18 years of age, of any nationality, whose ground-breaking project is helping to expand knowledge of our world and improve the quality of life on the planet;
- Candidates can apply in five areas: science and health, applied technology, exploration, cultural heritage and the environment;
- The application must be completed in English;
- Candidates are allowed to fill in only one application;
- The candidate should be the person who plays a leading role in the project or the organization.
Rolex Awards for Enterprise Benefits.
- Rolex will offer five Rolex Awards for Enterprise. Laureates each receive 200,000 Swiss francs to advance their projects. They will also benefit from worldwide publicity and receive a Rolex chronometer.
How to Apply for Rolex Awards for Enterprise.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The deadline for applications is 15 April 2020.
Share This Post On: