Educator and Edtech innovators: it’s time you share you innovations with the world by applying for the 2018 Reimagine Education Awards – the “Oscars” of Education – enter for your shot at $50,000.
Reimagine Education was first launched in 2014, the joint brainchild of QS’s CEO Nunzio Quacquarelli and Jerry Wind, Lauder Professor at the Wharton School. As providers of the world’s most popular university ranking since 2004 – the QS World University Rankings – Quacquarelli recognized that the tables compiled by QS were still reliant on proxies to measure teaching quality.
They recognized that pedagogical innovation would be essential if educational institutions were to successfully incorporate technological advancements into their curricula in evidence-based ways. Thus, Nunzio Quacquarelli and Professor Jerry Wind created the Reimagine Education competition as a means by which educators would be encouraged to come forward and share best practices. QS offered a prize fund of $50,000 to the most effective, original approach that improved teaching or learning outcomes: thus, Reimagine Education was born.
Reimagine Education Awards Categories.
- Hybrid Learning
- Presence Learning & Teaching
- Nurturing Employability
- ICT Tools for Teaching & Learning
- ICT Support & Services
- Business Education
- Best Educational App
- Learning Assessment
- Cultivating Curiosity
- Best University-Employer Partnership
- Best Employer for Nurturing 21st-Century Skills
- Best Innovation in Cloud Studies
- Best Innovation in Blockchain Technology
Reimagine Education Awards Eligibility.
- Open to pedagogical pioneers, transformative teachers, and employability-enhancing educators who are improving learning outcomes for their students – particularly those whose approaches are integrating technology.
- Applicants can come from Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, USA and Canada.
Reimagine Education panel of 200 expert judges will be looking for:
- Innovative approaches to teaching or learning;
- Programs or pedagogy designed to nurture graduate employability;
- Evidence of effectiveness, rigorously tested;
- The potential for scalability.
Reimagine Education Awards Benefits.
The winning application will be rewarded for their efforts with $50,000 in funding, global visibility for their work, and one of higher education’s most prestigious awards.
The winners will be announced in San Francisco on Friday 30th November, at the 2018 Reimagine Education Conference, at a gala dinner to be attended by 500 delegates from across the academic world.
How to Apply for Reimagine Education Awards.
Create and account through the link below to apply for the 2018 Reimagine Education Awards.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018.