The ReDefine Next 100 program brings together selected students from diverse fields including humanities, social sciences, engineering, medicine, computing science, art and the natural sciences. In international teams, 40 top young leaders identify the issue they perceive to be the paramount global challenge in the future. This diverse team incorporates innovative ideas from various respective fields and proposes a way to address this challenge. Up to ten teams will be invited to Prague for a five day-long workshop, where they perfect their work to a final proposal with high-level mentors. The top teams, as selected by a panel of experts, will be invited to present their ideas at The Next 100 Symposium.
ReDefine Next 100 Youth Program Benefits.
- Fully-funded scholarship to attend the Seminar Week in Prague as well as The Next 100 Symposium for winning teams
- Mentoring by high-level professionals
- Professional workshop building your presentation skills
- Participants will have access to Future Port Prague with a possibility to present their project on their Launch Pad
- Winning teams will have the option to present at the Next 100 Symposium in Prague in November where they will be able to network and share their ideas
- One team will win the Next 100 Redefiner Award and the opportunity to pitch their idea to the Next 100 Symposium’s partners and delegates.
ReDefine Next 100 Youth Program Funding.
This Fellowship is fully funded and includes:
- 1 day access to Future Port Prague with a possibility to present your project on their Launch Pad
- Hotel accomodation on a shared basis for the Prague Seminar Week, as well as The Next 100 Symposium if part of the winning team
- The cost of travel to and from Prague (economy) for the Prague Seminar Week, as well as The Next 100 Symposium if part of the winning team
- Lunch during the Seminar Week
- Discretionary per diems for the Seminar Week while in Prague
The fellowship does not fund visas, however we are able to connect you with your local embassy and aid in the process.
ReDefine Next 100 Youth Program Eligibility.
Successful scholars will demonstrate:
- A passion for innovative, cross-disciplinary critical thinking
- Leadership in their field & team collaboration
Applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Students of higher education (Bachelor, Masters, PhD) or individuals who have left their formal education no later than 2 years prior to applying
- Applicants can be from anywhere in the world, however they must have access to a good internet connection to attend the mentoring sessions and work collaboratively in teams.
How to Apply for ReDefine Next 100 Youth Program.
Please prepare your confirmations of enrollment or completion of higher education as well as relevant academic transcripts and other accompanying documents.
If you don’t find the information you seek on the website, please email [email protected]
Deadline: July 1, 2018.