Global Recycling Foundation is now accepting entries / nominations for its 2020 #RecyclingHeroes Competition. the deadline for submission of applications for the Global Recycling Foundation #RecyclingHeroes Competition is 8th March, 2020.
If you know an individual or an organization/community that is setting an example with their recycling initiatives, nominate them as a #RecyclingHero and they could win $1,000 towards supporting their recycling and environmental initiatives. Or you could even nominate yourself!
The Global Recycling Foundation wants to celebrate the world’s unsung or local #RecyclingHeroes, from children, schools, teachers and professionals to businesses and communities, and everyone in-between. They want to hear from people across the planet about what or who has inspired them with their recycling efforts!
Once you have nominated your #RecyclingHeroes, the Global Recycling Foundation team will recognize the top 100 #RecyclingHeroes and ten winners will be chosen from across the world. The ten winners will jointly represent the following regions: North America, Central & South America, Europe, Africa and Australasia.
Global Recycling Foundation #RecyclingHeroes Competition Eligibility.
- The competition is open worldwide. Employees of the Global Recycling Foundation and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition is exempt from winning any competition money.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Global Recycling Foundation #RecyclingHeroes Competition Benefits.
- Each of the ten winners will receive a $1,000 prize to contribute to their recycling initiative, and the Foundation will promote their work to audiences across the world.
How to Nominate / Submit Entries for Global Recycling Foundation #RecyclingHeroes Competition.
- Nominate your #RecyclingHeroes by March 8, 2020 and complete the online form detailing who you are nominating and why in 100 words or less.
- Share your #RecyclingHeroes nominee on Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #RecyclingHeroes and #GlobalRecyclingDay. For Instagram posts, please include a photo of your choice, i.e an image of your nominee, or a recycling-related image
- Be following @GlbRecyclingDay on Twitter and @globalrecyclingday on Instagram
Share This Post On: