Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is now accepting applications from students pursuing a full-time degree (Bachelors or Post-graduation)for its 2019 Global Challenge. See the requirements and how to enter the RB Global Challenge below
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students.
RB believes that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps them stand out as a Business with Purpose. They want business ideas that have greater social or environmental impact, that address critical issues facing the country, and have the power to bring about positive change.
If you believe positive social change starts with a good idea, then this is the competition for you. Roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps and get ready to make a difference.
RB Global Challenge Description.
The Challenge consists of four rounds:
- Business Simulation Game:Step into the shoes of an RB General Manager and take the strategic decisions that will help grow your business;
- Ideation Stage:Made it through the first round? Now, come up with a BIG IDEA that addresses an ongoing issue in the areas of Health and Hygiene in your country. Base your idea on: 1. Product innovation 2. Product Extension 3. Service Innovation of RB Brand. And hey! Your idea must also be financially viable;
- Business Plan Development: Congratulations! Welcome to the National Finale. You have to design an end to end business plan for your idea and present it to the RB Leadership and external jury;
- Global Finale:Gear up to face the best minds across 17 countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB Global Leadership.
RB Global Challenge Rules.
- Form a team of 2-3 members and collectively select your team captain. Once selected, the team composition or captain cannot be changed.
- Choose a team name. This cannot be changed later.
- After registration, you will get an invitation for a Business Simulation Game along with a unique ID and password.
- You must win this game to move to the next round.
- Once shortlisted, you will be invited to present your idea to a team of evaluators.
- Winning teams will get to present their ideas to a regional RB team.
- Regional winners will move on to a national round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge National Champions and will qualify for the international finale
RB Global Challenge Eligibility.
Open to any student pursuing a full-time degree (Bachelors or Post-graduation) at selected colleges.
RB Global Challenge Prizes.
- Chance to attend the Global Finale in London
- Careers with RB for the winning teams
- Ideas to be put into the innovation pipeline
- Mentoring from RB Leaders
- Chance to represent in One Young World Summit 2020.
How to Enter RB Global Challenge.
Register now to receive your unique ID and password for the gaming portal
Apply Before: Not Specified.
Share This Post On: