Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is now accepting applications from fresh graduates from all parts of Nigeria for its 2018 Global Challenge. The deadline for submission of applications for the RB Global Challenge is 25th August, 2018.
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students.
RB believes that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps them stand out as a Business with Purpose. They want business ideas that have greater social or environmental impact, that address critical issues facing the country, and have the power to bring about positive change.
If you believe positive social change starts with a good idea, then this is the competition for you. Roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps and get ready to make a difference.
RB Global Challenge Description.
The Challenge consists of four rounds:
- Business Simulation Game:Step into the shoes of an RB General Manager and take the strategic decisions that will help grow your business;
- Ideation Stage:Made it through the first round? Now, come up with a BIG IDEA that addresses an ongoing issue in the areas of Health and Hygiene in your country. Base your idea on: 1. Product innovation 2. Product Extension 3. Service Innovation of RB Brand. And hey! Your idea must also be financially viable;
- Business Plan Development: Congratulations! Welcome to the National Finale. You have to design an end to end business plan for your idea and present it to the RB Leadership and external jury;
- Global Finale:Gear up to face the best minds across 17 countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB Global Leadership.
RB Global Challenge Rules.
- Form a team of 2-3 members and collectively select your team captain. Once selected, the team composition or captain cannot be changed
- Choose a team name. This cannot be changed later
- After registration, you will get an invitation for a Business Simulation Game along with a unique id and password
- You must win this game to move to the next round
- Once shortlisted, you will be invited to present your idea to a panel of evaluators at the RB Nigeria office.
- Winning teams will get to present their idea and plan to the RB Nigeria leadership team at the National round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge Nigeria Champions and will go on for the international finals.
RB Global Challenge Eligibility.
- Participation is open to fresh graduates from all parts of Nigeria
RB Global Challenge Prizes.
The prize for the National winners for Nigeria are
- N1,000,000 cash prize;
- All-expense paid trip to the UK to represent Nigeria at the Global finale;
- Work as Management Trainees in RB Nigeria in 2019;
- For 1st runner up, a cash prize of N250,000;
- As you present your plans at London, your ideas get a chance to be nurtured and mentored by RB’s global leadership;
- Awards to be given out to the finalists who participate in case study;
- Global winners also get the platform of One Young World 2019 to present their ideas to a wider scale of audience.
How to Enter RB Global Challenge.
Register now to receive your unique ID and password for the gaming portal
Apply Before: 25th August, 2018.