Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Papua New Guinea 2020. The deadline for submission of applications is 26th June, 2019.
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefitted from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.
The following courses are available/eligible for this award:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Agriculture
- Master of Science (MSc) in Forestry
- Master of Science in Applied Physics
- Master of Technology in Exploration Geophysics
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Communication Studies (MCS)
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Papua New Guinea Eligibility.
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course)
- You should have an aggregated average of 65% marks or 2.65 GPA out of 4
- If you can demonstrate English language skills with an English competency qualification, this will be an added advantage
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Papua New Guinea Benefits.
- Scholarship offers a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration, studying in unique environments across the globe;
- Awards are for two-year Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses;
- Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Papua New Guinea.
Applications are open until Wednesday 26 June 2019 and must be completed online. Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
- Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- Complete a QECS application online
- Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course at PNG Unitech – this can be completed after you have submitted your QECS application.
If you have questions about applications for university course admissions at PNG Unitech, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.