Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Papua New Guinea 2021. The deadline for submission of applications is 9th July, 2020.
A Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefited from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.
Papua New Guinea University of Technology will be hosting 1 award in the following disciplines:
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics
- Social sciences
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) at the University of Namibia 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in South Africa 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in South Pacific 2020/2021
- Distance Learning Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) at the University of South Africa
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Papua New Guinea Eligibility.
- To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level
- Universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions – please email the university for further information.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Papua New Guinea Benefits.
- Scholarship offers a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration, studying in unique environments across the globe;
- Awards are for two-year Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses;
- Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Papua New Guinea.
Applications are open until Wednesday 26 June 2019 and must be completed online. Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
- Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- Complete a QECS application online
- Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course at PNG Unitech – this can be completed after you have submitted your QECS application.
If you have questions about applications for university course admissions at PNG Unitech, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share This Post On: