Chemistry, a branch of physical science, is the study of the composition, structure, properties and change of matter.
About PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge.
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge was initiated in 2013 by the PZ Cussons Foundation to stimulate, inspire and reward the study of science and chemistry in particular among senior Secondary school students.
The Champion will be crowned along with his/her teacher, parents and school in a special award ceremony with principal officers from Premier and other relevant stakeholders.
The competition shall be in three stages; First Stage, Second Stage and the Main Challenge.
The First quiz and all screened candidates shall participate at this stage.
The Second stage shall also be a written quiz and only the best 100 from the first stage shall qualify for the stage.
The Final stage which is the Main Challenge shall be the battle of the guns. Only the best four from the Second stage shall qualify for the Finals.
Only those who understand Chemistry as a discipline and how it relates to the real world will stand a chance to be crowned the 2018 Champion. Who would that be?
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Eligibility & Requirments.
- The competition is open to all SS 2 school students in Lagos State only.
- Students are to be registered by their schools.
- Each school is to register not more than 3 students
- Mixed schools are advised to register at least 1 female student
- All forms or dockets are to be duly signed and stamped by school principal and the candidates parent/ guardian
PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge Prizes.
- 1st Prize
- Student: ₦1,000,000
- Teacher: ₦250,000
- 2nd Prize
- Student: ₦750,000
- Teacher: ₦150,000
- 3rd Prize
- Student: ₦500,000
- Teacher: ₦100,000
How to Enter PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge.
- Download School Verification Form, print it and get it stamped by the participating school
- Fill all details on the form (ensure you pick an exam centre within your school’s educational district)
- Upload School Verification Form in the ‘Upload SVF’ section on the online form
- If you are experiencing any issues, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Closing Date: Entry closes on Friday 16th March, 2018.