Plaqad is now accepting applications from Nigerian Undergraduates for its 2019 Campus Ambassador Program (CAP). The deadline for submission of applications for the Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program is November 1, 2019.
The Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program is a community of young digitally savvy students in all universities and polytechnics in Africa. With this community, Plaqad.com will be empowering these young digital natives while helping organizations better connect with their target young audience segments through them.
Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program Eligibility.
- Applicants must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have an established social media presence with real and demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 4-5 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a Plaqad TIP, IIP, or YIP account
Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program Benefits.
The Plaqad campus ambassadorship offers successful students immense opportunities and benefits including:
- Earn up to N150,000 ($500) monthly
- Gift pack with Plaqad branded collateral
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Nigeria
- Career advisory, mentorship, and interaction with managers in Plaqad
- Free tickets to Plaqad events
- Learn about Plaqad culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of Plaqad campus ambassador experience in their resume
How to Apply for Plaqad Campus Ambassador Program.
If you are a student looking to acquire digital skills, earn on the go while belonging to a community of digital natives, this is your chance. Join the Plaqad Campus Ambassadors Program today.
Share This Post On: