PDFelement is now accepting applications from students who are currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in any location worldwide for its 2018 Scholarship Contest. The deadline for submission of applications for the PDFelement Scholarship Contest is 20th November, 2018.
PDFelement is a simple yet robust PDF editing software that empowers teams and institutions around the world. Their goal is to help you work smarter, not harder!
How do you use PDFs at school? What kind of documents do you work with while doing your homework? Share your take on the topic: PDFs in Education. Create your own video and submit it to participate!
PDFelement Scholarship Contest Eligibility.
- The 2018 PDFelement Scholarship is open to all students above 17 years of age
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in any location worldwide.
PDFelement Scholarship Contest Benefits.
- All participants will receive a free copy of PDFelement 6 Pro (valued at $99.95)
- The winning student will be awarded with $1,000 USD.
PDFelement Scholarship Contest Judging Criteria.
The 2018 PDFelement Scholarship Committee will evaluate each submission and select one scholarship recipient as the winner based on the following criteria:
- 50% = Overall quality of video
- 50% = Audience engagement on social media (Likes, Comments and Views)
How to Apply for PDFelement Scholarship Contest.
- Create an original 2-3 minute video on the topic of “PDF in education.”
- Check out these examples for reference.
- Submit your video to Scholarship@wondershare.com and include your name, email, and institution.
Their team will upload your video to the PDFelement YouTube channel.
- You’ll receive the URL to your video and a free copy of PDFelement 6 Pro within 1-2 business days.
- Submissions are partially evaluated based on the amount of votes the video receives, so make sure you share your video with friends and family using the hashtag #PDFelementscholarship2018!
Please submit your application by email. There is no fee to apply. The winner will be announced on December 31, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact our scholarship team at Scholarship@wondershare.com. Good luck!