Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) is now accepting applications from eligible candidates for its 2020/2021 Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid. The deadline for the submission of applications for the PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid is 30th August, 2020.
At PAU we are committed to helping the best minds and leaders of tomorrow actualise their potentials. Through the world class education we offer for four years, our extensive community of alumni providing career opportunities and a network of support that lasts a lifetime, we assist and guide you to actualise your dreams.
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid.
Tuition fee aid/scholarships will be offered to 15% percent of our students. 5% will be on virtually full scholarships while 10% will be on partial scholarships.
PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid Eligibility.
To be eligible for a scholarship, candidates must display evidence of high academic achievement before and during their course of study as well as a need for financial assistance.
How to Apply for PAU Scholarship / Tuition Fee Aid.
2. Scan copies of relevant documents in support of your application and email to [email protected]. while hard copies should be mailed (or delivered) to:
The required scholarship documents are:
- Letter of Employment (for both parents, if applicable)
- Three months salary slip (both parents, if applicable)
- Three months bank statement of business account (both parents, if applicable)
- Recommendation letter showing evidence and proof of lack of meaningful income (if not employed or in any business.
Other documents may be required if necessary.
3. Before submission, candidates should make sure they meet our requirements.
4. Scholarship Candidates should also fill the PAU online Undergraduate application form here.