Applications are invited from exceptional female MBA candidate from Africa for the 2019 Oxford – Adara Foundation Scholarships. The scholarship is funded by the Adara Foundation in partnership with Oxford University. The deadline for submission of applications is 5th April, 2019.
The Adara Foundation, a non-profit social enterprise in Nigeria, focusses on empowering women and advancing education in Africa. The Foundation shares Saïd Business School’s commitment to greater gender parity in education and supports our aim to foster a global MBA community with representation from all over the world.
New for 2019, the Adara Foundation, in partnership with Oxford University’s Graduate Scholarship Matched Fund, is offering a full scholarship to an exceptional female MBA candidate from Africa.
Oxford – Adara Foundation Scholarship Eligibility.
- Open to female candidates of an African nationality, with a preference for a candidate of Nigerian nationality.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in a state outside of the European Economic Area including the UK, and intending to return to their home country upon completion of the MBA programme.
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to contribute to Africa’s development.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic merit.
Oxford – Adara Foundation Scholarship Value.
The scholarship covers the:
- full MBA programme fee
- provides a living expenses stipend of at least £14,777.
How to Apply for Oxford – Adara Foundation Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Share This Post On: