Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) is now accepting applications from indigenes of Ese-Odo or Ilaje Local Government Area for its 2017/2018 academic session Bursary and Scholarship Awards. The deadline for submission if applications for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards is 21st May, 2019.
We welcome you to the Online portal for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme (OBSS). This scheme is for students already in any recognized higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards Eligibility.
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- Must be full-time students of recognised Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduates and students who are currently in the Nigerian Law School are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which in include: Engineering, Medicine & Surgery, Medical Engineering, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Geology/Geophysics, Computer Engineering.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI, Certificate/Diploma students and others from institutions not accredited by relevant government agency are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of application.
How to Apply for OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards.
Every application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration must be accompanied with the following documents:
- One recent Passport photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2017/2018 Academic Session);
- Student identity Card;
- Evidence of Membership of either NAIS or FELGOS, and
- JAMB Registration Slip (where applicable)
Application Deadline: May 21st, 2019
Share This Post On: