Oriental Energy Resources Limited (OERL) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates who are indigenes of its area of operations for its 2020/2021 University Scholarship Award Scheme. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Oriental Energy University Scholarship Award is 31st August, 2020.
Oriental Energy Resources Limited (OERL), a privately held oil and gas exploration and production company in Nigeria, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020/2021 University Scholarship Award Scheme. The goal of the scheme is to support capacity building and contribute to human capital development in its area of operations.
Oriental Energy University Scholarship Eligibility.
The scholarship is open, and awards will be made to successful applicants from:
- Effiat Community,
- Mbo Local Government Area,
- The rest of Akwa Ibom State
How to Apply for Oriental Energy University Scholarship.
- Copy of Admission Letter to undertake an undergraduate degree program or its equivalent in a recognized institution of higher learning within Nigeria;
- Proof of current Year of Study e.g. School fees payment receipts; Evidence of course registration; Letter of identification from Faculty Dean or Department Head; Academic performance results, etc.;
- Copy of WASCE/NECO/GCE Certificate or Statement of Results;
- Evidence of Local Government Area and State of Origin;
- Valid personal email address with contact number and bank account details.
All applications must be submitted before 31st August 2020. For further information, please visit our website: www.oriental-er.com.