Are you looking to launch your professional career in an innovative, diverse, and continuous learning environment?
Guinness Nigeria Plc, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc, is the only Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) Company in Nigeria. We are listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and pride ourselves in our wide range of iconic brands across the beer and spirits category. We have also been a recipient of the Best Place to work award.
Reporting Location: Benin Brewery.
The internship is for a fixed period of between 6 to 12 months.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Internship Mandatory, Educational & Qualitative Requirements.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Must have a letter from institution indicating you are a student and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
**Eligible candidates from technical schools may also apply
Interns must be students in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking either a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) or a National Diploma (OND or HND)
Intending Interns must be in the Engineering field or any science related course to be eligible for this role.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Plc Internship.
Follow the links below to apply and learn more about the opening.
Apply Before: Not Specified.