Wanted: young people who use their energy to help color the world of tomorrow
Do you care about the world around you? Do you put your energy into the development of your neighborhood, city or even country? Have you already started to make a difference in the field of Education, Access to Energy, Social Entrepreneurship or Social Cohesion?
Take this opportunity and sign-up for the One Young World Shell Scholarship Programme
You will get the opportunity to go to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, as part of a team of 20 ambitious doers who want to contribute to make the world a better place. This international event brings together 1500 young people from 196 countries to exchange thoughts and ideas. To exchange what can be done about important world challenges around sustainability, climate change, scarce raw materials and social inequality.
In the run up to the Summit there is also room for personal coaching with experts. Build a network with other participants and create attention for your project. In short, this is a unique chance to accelerate the impact your project has together with the One Young World (OYW) community.
Your energy for a better world #makethefuture
Something for you? Or want to nominate someone?
Then register now by clicking the button below.
Of the 20 ‘delegate’ spots, a team will be selected of 10 Shell employee candidates and 10 external candidates.
One Young World Shell Scholarship Programme Benefits.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, 17th to 20th of October in the Netherlands
- The costs of traveling to and from The Hague (only for non-Shell delegates living within NL)
- Transport, accommodation & food in The Hague from 17 to 20 October
- Participation in the pre-events; including personal coaching, networking opportunities, etc
- Summit handouts and support materials
One Young World Shell Scholarship Programme Selection Criteria.
Selection criteria External delegates:
- Between 18 and 30 years old (OYW criteria)
- Currently living in the Netherlands (and during the time of the Summit)
- Good motivation for the process you are working on making a difference on Education, Access to Energy, Social Entrepreneurship or Social Cohesion
- Available and motivated to spend the number of days of your time (between June and October 2018) on the program
- Good command of English is a plus; conference is entirely in English
Selection criteria Shell delegates:
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Good motivation. You are making a difference in access to energy, energy transition, sustainability
- Available and motivated to spend a few days of your time (between June and October 2018) on the program (can be virtual)
How to Apply for One Young World Shell Scholarship Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply through the link below:
After your registration you will receive more information about the selection
Please note that the selection of the delegation is done by Shell. Any further questions? Please contact [email protected]
Deadline: June 17, 2018.