The Ondo State Scholarship Board is now accepting applications form Ondo State Indigenes that are students in recognized Federal, State and Private Institutions in Nigeria to apply for its 2018/2019 Scholarship/Bursary Awards. The deadline for submission of applications for the Ondo State Government Scholarship/Bursary Awards is 4th January, 2019.
This is to notify students of Ondo State Origin in all recognized Federal, State and Private Institutions in the country, for which application forms for Ondo State Government Scholarship/Bursary Awards for 2017/2018 academic session are available online.
Ondo State Scholarship/Bursary Awards Eligibility.
- Scholarship and Bursary awards are restricted to registered full-time students in recognized federal, state and private universities in Nigeria.
- Regular scholarship are purely for students in second year or above with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in the universities and 3.5 in the polytechnics, Monotechnic and NCE.
- Candidates for regular scholarship will be subjected to online aptitude test at a date to be announced later.
- Law students in Nigeria Law schools should also complete their application forms online so as to be qualified for the awards.
- Physically challenged students in tertiary institutions (with evidence of their disability) are qualified for the handicapped scholarship award.
- Bursary award is open to all bonafied Ondo State Students right from their first year in their respective higher institutions.
How to Apply for Ondo State Scholarship/Bursary Awards.
- To apply log on to www.onssb.on.gov.ng to obtain your application number through ossms.gov.ng.
- In completing your application form, you must submit only a 10 digit (NUBAN) Bank Account Number.
For Questions and Enquiries:
Call any of the following numbers for questions bothering you;
Share This Post On: