Oando PLC is now accepting entries from creative designer for its 2018 intern search. The best designer will win a 6 months internship opportunity at Oando Lagos office. Deadline for submission of entries is April 21, 2018.
We were blown away by some of your works with the #WeAreNigerianCreatives hashtag. So to celebrate #WCIW2018 and to make sure a lot of more people get a chance to put their creativity on display and possibly intern at our Head Office, we’re holding a social media competition to find the next #OandoCreativeIntern.
Oando PLC will select one creative designer out of all the entires, who will win a 6 months internship opportunity at Oando Lagos office
Oando Intern Search Contest Eligibility.
- Contestants must be 16 years and older on the date of entry into the contest. Contestants must be residents of Nigeria.
- The individual submitting the entry will be considered to be the contestant and will be the only individual eligible to compete for the prize. Organizations are not eligible to compete for the prize.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the contest: Employees, interns, directors, and officers of Oando PLC or of any agencies, companies or entities involved in the administration, advertising, judging, creation, development, execution, and/or fulfillment of this contest, and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, recognized partner, parent, child, sibling, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same household of each such individual.
- Once a submission has been accepted for entry into the contest, the contestant’s name may be publicly identified.
Oando Intern Search Contest Benefit.
- An opportunity to intern as a graphic designer in the Lagos office of Oando PLC at the Wings Office Complex, Lagos.
Oando Intern Search Contest Requirements.
- Submissions must not contain obscenity, explicit sexual material, nudity, profanity, graphic violence, calls or incitement to violence, commercial solicitation or commercial promotion.
- Submissions must not contain content that could be considered abusive, inflammatory, denigrating, or disrespectful to any of the Contest Sponsors, or to any groups, individuals or institutions.
- Submissions must adhere both in appearance and in fact to the norms of civil discourse in that the content of all submissions must be suitable for a global, public audience.
- Submissions must be original content created by the contestant and must not contain any elements that are protected by someone else’s copyright or otherwise subject to third party intellectual property or proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights.
- In the event of any question or difference of views regarding compliance with, interpretation, or application of these content requirements or other provisions of these Competition Terms and Conditions, Oando reserves the exclusive right to resolve such questions or differences of views in their sole discretion.
- By submitting a visual to the contest, the contestant affirms that he or she has obtained written consent from all individuals whose intellectual/creative property(ies) (image, likeness and/or any other works/property to which they have ownership) appears in the ad(or from the individuals’ parent/legal guardian if any such individuals are considered a minor in their country of residence), and that he or she has obtained the necessary rights, licenses, consents, and permissions to use all material such as music, images, text and other content in the submission. Failure to obtain such rights, license consents, and permissions may result in the disqualification of the submission at the Contest Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion. Oando PLC is not liable forany work submitted that has not obtained these rights, license consents and permissions.
- Oando does not endorse any submissions or messages expressed therein, and Contest Sponsors expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with the submitted photos including disputes between collaborators related to a submission.
- Contestant specifically agrees to give Oando permission to use all content submitted for purposes of judging the contest. Finalists and/or winners will be required to grant Contest Sponsors, with proper attribution through whatever means they deem appropriate,a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and/or display the submission in any media formats and through any media channels in perpetuity.
- Contestant assumes sole responsibility for the contest submission and the material contained in it, and for any consequences of submitting or posting it.
- Contestant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Contest Sponsors, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, interns, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from (i) violation of these Competition Terms and Conditions; (ii) violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, intellectual property, privacy,publicity, or other proprietary right in connection with the contest; or (iii) any claim that a contest submission caused any harm, including financial, to any third party. These indemnification and hold harmless obligations will survive indefinitely beyond the conclusion of the contest.
How to Enter Oando Intern Search Contest.
Contest entry and administration will take place through Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Contest winner will also be announced on LinkedIn; however these platforms are not partners or sponsors of the contest.
Contestants are reminded that by participating and uploading content to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, they are bound by Twitter, Facebook / Instagram’s Terms of Service and any agreement with LinkedIn contained therein.
- An entry is made by uploading the creative ad about Oando’s socio-economic impact in Nigeria, to Instagram or Twitter using the competition hashtags (#OandoCreativeIntern #OandoInternSearch #WeAreNigerianCreatives) and tagging @Oando_PLC.
- Upload photos to Instagram or Twitter and tag Oando PLC (@Oando_PLC), and adopt the contest hashtag, #OandoCreativeIntern #OandoInternSearch #WeAreNigerianCreatives
- The competition is open to the general public living in Lagos. But where participants reside outside of Lagos, they will be responsible for their own accommodation.
- Oando reserves the right to delay the internship start date
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Saturday 21st April 2018
- Entries without Oando colours will be disqualified
- Entries without a repost of the creative ad will be disqualified
- Entries not following @Oando_PLC will not be considered
- Once an ad is submitted, it is considered a final submission and may not be modified, edited, or replaced. Individual contestants may submit more than one design
- Participation in this contest is deemed as acceptance of these Competition Terms and Conditions. A submission must be an original creative work, designed by the contestant.
- The contest commences April 16, 2018, at 12:00PM. Entries may be submitted between April 16, 2018, and April 21, 2018, 11:59PM. All time are in West African Time (WAT).