Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo)/Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) cradle scholarship programme 2018. Follow the procedure outlined below to apply for the NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme.
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), operator of the Production Shoring Contract (PSC) with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and it’s other co venturers; ExxonMobil, Total and NAOC, hereby announce the test for a 6-year full board secondary school scholarship in selected secondary schools across Nigeria.
The invited students were selected based-on their performance in the 2018 National Common Entrance Examination conducted by the National Examination Council (NECO). Candidates have been selected from each State based on the criteria below:
Criteria for the Award of NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship.
- Pupil must be Nigerian and have written the National Common Entrance Examination organized by NECO in 2018.
- Pupil must be indigenes of the State in which they were selected from.
- Pupil must be in their final class (Primary 6) of a public primary school in Nigeria.
- Pupil must be physically present to write the test at the designated school in the different locations.
- Guardian/parents of pupils must sign a consent form confirming the authenticity of documentation provided during the accreditation exercise.
Candidates are expected to be accompanied by their parent/guardian to the examination centres and will be required to come with the following documents:
- Two recent passport-sized photograph
- Letter of introduction from primary school attended
- Letter of identification from the Local Gavernment Area of Origin.
The best three (3) candidates will be awarded the scholarship after the screening and examination. Screening and test for the selected students who SNEPCo shall contact directly will be conducted on the date stated below:
NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship Examination Centres and Date.
- Ibeku High School – Iimuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road, Umuahia, Abia State
- Gruntvig International Secondary School – OBa, Onitsha, Anambra State.
- Topfaith International Secondary School – Mpatak, Esien-Udim, Akwa-Ibom State
- Delta Career Nur/Pry School – Plot 160, Airport Road. Effurun, Warri, Delta State
- St. Francis Catholic School – 107, Liasu Road, Idimu, Lagos
- Water Spring International School – Plot 6 & 7. Ijomu Quarters, Otenioro Layout, Ijapo, Akur Ondo State
- Premiere Academy – FHA, Lug8e Abuja, Fct
- Zita Primary School – 39 Old Otijijkpo Road, High Level Between Police Command And Radio Benue, Makurdi, Benue State
- Abdulahi Fodio Secondary School – Dariya Area, Birin Kebbi, Kebbi State
- Nigerian Turkish International College – Km9 Kaduna/Zaria Road, Kaduna
- Nigerian Turkish International College – Mamudii, Potiskum, Yobe
- Sa’Adu Zungur Primary School – Bauchi, Bauchi State
Examination Date: Saturday, 21st July, 2017.
- Beware of fraudsters requesting payment to write the scholarship examination
- All NNPc/SNEPCO scholarship applications, examinations and awards are FREE.
- SNEPCo does not assign representatives/agents to assist in the application process.
- Screening is continuous and any candidate found to hove presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For more information or clarification on the NNPC/SNEPCo Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme, please send an email to: SNEPCO-Social-Perfomance@shell.com