NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture is now accepting applications from best performing Nigeria graduates for its 2018/2019 postgraduate scholarship scheme. Deadline for submission of application for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is 20th July, 2018.
The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme, effective June 5th to July 20th, 2018.
Target Group: Best performing graduates in the chosen disciplines below in company’s operational areas in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta & Imo states.
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper Bachelor’s degree from any Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission for one year Master’s Degree programmme in any of the disciplines listed below
Course of Study:
Only candidates with offer of admission in any of the following disciplines should apply:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil/Structural & Mechanical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Geosciences (Oil & Gas related)
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2018/2019 session into any reputable university. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2018)
All candiates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How to Apply for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Postgraduate Scholarship.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Here” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to “Requirments”).
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level,Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2018 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
- This application is for post-graduate students. For tertiary scholarship scheme application.
- The following categories of students should not apply: Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies/ Dependants of NAOC/AENR/NAE/NACPFA
- SHortlisted canidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
- The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Application Closing Date:20th July, 2018.