Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications from students going for 6 months or one year Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) for its 2020 Industrial Attachment programme. The deadline for submission of applications for the NLNG SIWES is 13th November, 2019.
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) 2020 SIWES application portal is now open and interested candidates can apply for placement.
Below are the list of documents you will need to upload on the portal during the application.
- SIWES Letter from your school
- Passport photograph
- School fees receipt
- School ID card etc.
NLNG SIWES Application Procedure.
For best experience and performance, applicants are encouraged to use a desktop or laptop with internet explorer 11 and above or google chrome
Below is a guideline on how to submit the application.
- Click on Guidelines to read on how to register and apply.
- Click on Register Here to register your new account on the portal.
- Use a valid email address
- Use an easy-to-remember USERNAME and Password
- The application form comes up after successful registration
- Fill out application form and submit
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful submission.
Deadline: 13th November, 2019.