Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications from high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals for its 2019 Postgraduate Scholarship Award. The deadline for submission of applications for the NLNG postgraduate scholarship to study in the United Kingdom (UK) is May 13th, 2019.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme for Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2019. The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
This scheme was launched in October 2012 with an annual intake of 15 beneficiaries to study in leading UK universities with an award value ranging between N9 and N11 million, depending on the course of study and course duration.
NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Manchester
- University of Cranfield
- Possess minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Obtained not less than a 8.0 IELTS score
- Not be no more than 30 years of age as at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organization)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2019
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2019 if selected
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to Apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply. All applications MUST include scanned copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated UK institutions
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
Apply Before: 13th May, 2019..
- To fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Applicants are advised to check their mailbox regularly for information on status of their application. Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation, neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.
Share This Post On: