The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified holders of B.Sc and M.Sc Degrees for its 2019/2020 Scholarship Scheme. The deadline for submission of applications is 21st November, 2019.
About NITDA Scholarship:
Criteria: The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
Duration: The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
Apply Before: 21st November, 2019.
How to Apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- A comprehensive computer based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.