The Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) is now accepting applications from indigenes of Niger Delta regions for its 2019/2020 scholarship programme. See the requirements and how to apply for Niger Delta Scholarship for free.
Are you from any of these states (Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo)? If yes, the Niger Delta Joint Scholarship Board (NDJSB) has opened their portal for application.
Niger Delta Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements.
- Must be an indigene of any of the following states: Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Cross River, Ondo, Abia, Imo, Edo
- Applicants must be at least a holder of SSCE Certificate, and for undergraduates, matric number must be submitted during application
- All applicants must be from the Niger Delta region
- All data should be entered correctly as requested on the web portal.
- Each applicant is expected to complete just one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification from the program.
How to Apply for Niger Delta Scholarship.
Next, follow all the instructions and fill in the form on the portal appropriately to avoid disqualification.
All applicants should note that;
- Only selected Candidates will be contacted Via the email and phone number provided during registration.
- All successful applicants will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates and other documents before the final selection of the NDJs Scholarship award.
Note: no one should collect money from you promising to help you gain the scholarship.
Share This Post On: