NextGen in Franchising Global Competition 2019 is now open. International Franchise Association (IFA) is now accepting entries from millennial entrepreneurs for its 2019 NextGen in Franchising Global Competition. Deadline for submission of entries for the competition is August 31, 2018.
NextGen in Franchising Global Competition.
The NextGen in Franchising Global Competition is a worldwide program that engages millennial entrepreneurs seeking to grow their businesses through the franchise model, and the only business incubator in the world focused on franchising. Competition prizes range from a complimentary trip to the IFA’s Annual Convention, to a chance to participate and win cash prizes in the next round of the competition, and an opportunity to network industry leaders and CEOs.
Who can Apply for NextGen in Franchising Global Competition?
- Open to Entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old
- Be in business for 1-5 years
- Have the potential to scale through franchising
NextGen in Franchising Global Competition Benefits.
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary Convention registration, and travel expenses (up to $1,500 USD)
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit, a two-day educational and networking program
- Opportunity to participate in the next round of the NextGen in Franchising Global Competition for a chance to win a monetary investment to help grow your business
- Opportunity to network with leading franchisors, franchisees, and suppliers, as well as other young entrepreneurs
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure
How to Enter NextGen in Franchising Global Competition.
Participants agree that all Entry Forms must include the information and specifications indicating on the Entry Form. Entry Forms meet also meet the following additional requirements:
- Entry Forms must be presented in and support the English language only.
- Entry Forms must satisfy all formatting, size, length, and other specifications and restrictions posted on the Entry Form and Competition Website.
- Entry Forms may not contain unsafe behavior or situations, alcohol or tobacco use, weapons, profanity, nudity, pornographic images or explicit sexual themes, graphic violence, defamatory or libelous statements, false or misleading advertising, or any other material considered illegal or inappropriate. Entry Forms containing any such aspects and/or that are in violation of a law or otherwise deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be prejudicial to Sponsor or inappropriate in any way, will be disqualified. Entry Forms determined, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to infringe on any intellectual property rights, or other rights, will be disqualified.
- Entry Forms must be the original work of the Participant (except for public domain material that is clearly identified as such in the Entry Form) and not have been submitted in another contest or competition. The Entry Form must be under no restriction, contractual or otherwise, that will prevent Sponsor’s use of the Entry Forms and each and every aspect of the Entry Forms must be free of any and all liens, encumbrances, and claims of third parties. Participant acknowledges, agrees, and warrants that the Entry Forms do not infringe on any copyrights, patents, confidential information, trade secrets, trademarks, or proprietary, industrial, or other rights belonging to any person or entity other than the Participant, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity or violate any law, rule, statute, or order of any jurisdiction.
- Applications close August 31, 2018.
- Winners will be notified in October 2018 and must attend the IFA Annual Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from February 24 – 27, 2019.
Share This Post On: