Nestle Nigeria is now accepting applications from Ordinary National Diploma (OND) holders with minimum of Lower Credit for its 2019/2020 Technical Training Programme. The deadline for submission of applications for the Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme is 2nd December 2019.
Nestle Nigeria Plc in collaboration with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) invites applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18- month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Abaji-Abuja, FCT.
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To promote a Public Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development in our country.
- The programme will focus on two (2) core disciplines: Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The course will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition, we will prepare and enroll trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme Requirements.
- Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2016.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments
- Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Biology
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: email@example.com using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Application Format: Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- Candidates should apply only once
- We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(es) and phone number(s) are active and valid
- Trainees are not Nestle employees and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme
- Candidates will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening