Nestle Nigeria is now accepting applications from Ordinary National Diploma (OND) holders with minimum of Lower Credit for its 2019 Technical Training Programme. The deadline for submission of applications for the Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme is 30th April, 2019.
As part of our commitment to develop talents in Africa, Nestle Nigeria is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Center in Agbara, Ogun state. As part of our commitment to Gender Balance, we highly encourage Female applicants to take advantage of this programme.
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme.
- The programme will last for 18 months.
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory location.
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations,
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
The training program will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme Learning Facilities.
The state of the art Centre is located within the Nestle Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme Requirements.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/lnstruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
B. In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme.
Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit their application electronically to email@example.com using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below.
- FIRST NAME
- MIDDLE NAME
- STATE OF ORIGIN
- COURSE OF STUDY
- SCHOOL OF GRADUATION
- YEAR OF GRADUATION
- PHONE NUMBERS
Candidates should apply for admission only once.
We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
Application closes on Tuesday 30th April, 2019.
Note: Trainees are not Nestle employees and the training programme is not a preemployment program.