Nigerian Academy of Engineering is now accepting applications from young Nigerian engineering intellectuals for its 2019 Travel Fellowship Grant. The deadline for submission of applications for the Nigerian Academy of Engineering Travel Fellowship Grant is 26th April, 2019.
The Nigerian Academy of Engineering is a professional society comprising very senior engineers who are dedicated to the technological development of Nigeria. In furtherance of one of the objectives of the academy, a Travel Fellowship Grant has been initiated, with support from ARCO.
Nigerian Academy of Engineering Travel Fellowship Grant Eligibility.
An eligible candidates for the NAEng travel grant must be:
- Young Nigerian engineering academic who trained locally.
- Working in a tertiary institution or research establishment in Nigeria.
- Working in an area of research directly relevant to the country.
- Ready to return to the country after the period.
Nigerian Academy of Engineering Travel Fellowship Grant Benefits.
The Academy is offering travelling grants to young Nigerian engineering intellectuals wishing to travel for their post-doctoral fellowship in the field of engineering. The grant of N1,500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only) is expected to cover economy Air travel ticket and some basic expenses.
How to Apply for Nigerian Academy of Engineering Travel Fellowship Grant.
To be considered for the grant, candidates must;
- submit a one or two page programme of research to be carried out.
- include the curriculum vitae.
- recommendation from their employer.
- letter of acceptance from the host institution.
- All applications should reach the office of the Nigerian Academy of Engineering not later than 26th April, 2019, for consideration for 2019 research cycle.
- Candidates will be selected based on (among others) the quality of their research proposal and realistic budgeting.
All applications should be forwarded to:
The Honorary Secretary
The Nigerian Academy of Engineering
Chemical Engineering Complex
University of Lagos. P. M. B. 1028, Akoka, Lagos
Tel: +2349070778171 or 08035651455
Email: [email protected]
Share This Post On: