Miral Pharm Limited is now accepting entries from Pharmacists and Pharmacy Students for its 2018 Essay competition. Deadline for submission of entries for Miral Essay Competition 2018 is 25th June, 2018.
Miral Pharm Limited, an indigenous pharmaceutical company, has affirmed its commitment to ridding the nation of malaria.
The firm is calling for entries for the second edition of Ravimal Essay, an initiative aimed at promoting awareness on efforts to end malaria.
The 3 best articles with the highest number of shares will be adjudged winners and Prizes awarded.
- Ready to Beat Malaria: Challenges And Opportunities
(Minimum of 500 words and maximum of 1000 words)
- 1ST PRIZE: ₦500,000
- 2ND PRIZE: ₦300,000
- 3RD PRIZE: ₦200,000
- 20 CONSOLATION PRIZES
- DEAN OF THE PHARMACY SCHOOL WITH HIGHEST NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: ₦500,000
- DEAN OF PHARMACY SCHOOL THAT PRODUCED FIRST PRIZE WINNER ₦500,000
- Exclusively for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Students
How to Apply for Miral Essay Competition.
- Applicants are to register and submit their essays
- Top fifty Entries will be placed for online Voting to get the grand prize winners.
- Prizes will be awarded to the authors of the articles with the first, second, and third highest number of votes accrued during the online voting period.
- Consolation prizes will be awarded to the authors of the next top twenty articles with the highest number of votes after the grand prize winners have emerged.
Registration and Submission ends on June 25, 2018.