Microsoft is now accepting applications from African graduates with degrees in business related or IT fields for its 2020 Interns4Afrika Program (a 6 months full-time internship). See the requirements and how to apply for the Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program below.
Are potential employers demanding work experience you don’t have? Are you looking for real experience and training? Intern at a Microsoft Partner by applying for the Interns4Afrika Program.
Africa has a pool of young graduates looking to get placed in a dynamic and agile tech company within the African continent. The Interns4Afrika program seeks to offer graduates a chance to grow their careers through the virtual training and placements in Microsoft partner organisations.
For six months, you will work in a real company and on real projects either in sales, marketing or technology while collaborating and learning from your colleagues. You also get an opportunity to become Microsoft certified which is a certification that sets you apart from your peers, making you more competitive. The selection process is demanding but if you have the wit and grit, then you have a good shot at being part of Africa’s future tech leaders.
Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program Training Paths.
Microsoft Interns4Afrika has the right training path to suit your direct needs:
- Sales Path: If you are passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the frontline of bringing the magic of software to customers and businesses, the sales path could be for you. If you follow the sales path, Microsoft, along with their partners will provide you with a dynamic toolkit to enable you hone your sales craft and take your first steps to becoming a world-class sales professional.
- Marketing Path: If you are passionate about telling the Microsoft story to help people and businesses throughout the world to achieve more, then the marketing oath could be right for you. If you follow the marketing path, Microsoft and their partners will support you to capitalise on the opportunity technology presents to connect with customers in new ways, honing your communication skills and techniques to launch your marketing career.
- Tech Path: If you are passionate about driving advances in technology to help Microsoft customers solve big problems and remain competitive in a cloud-first world, then the technical path could be right for you. if you follow the technical path, Microsoft and their partners will build on your existing technology skills and support you in learning he latest Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program Eligibility.
You are eligible if
- You have graduated from an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years;
- You are able to commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship;
- You have a BA/BSc in a business related or IT degree;
- You have a right to work in the country in which you are applying in.
How to Apply for Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program.
Over 30 #Interns4Afrika opportunities are available in African countries! Apply now to launch your future career.
Deadline: Varies by country.