Melbourne Business School (MBS) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020 Clemenger BBDO Scholarship 2020. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Melbourne Business School (MBS) Clemenger BBDO Scholarship is 30th November, 2020.
Established in 1990, the Clemenger BBDO Scholarship supports our Master of Marketing degree, which is studied part time and can form part of a dual degree with our MBA.
The scholarship is awarded for academic merit, application quality and a demonstrated background or interest in marketing or a related career. A Part-time MBA student with a strong marketing background may be considered if a suitable Master of Marketing candidate can’t be identified.
Clemenger BBDO Scholarship Eligibility.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for the following programs: Master of Marketing and Part-time MBA.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Can be of any nationality
- Must have applied for an approved course at Melbourne Business School
Clemenger BBDO Scholarship Value.
- Partial tuition fees ($50,000)
How to Apply for Clemenger BBDO Scholarship.
- All applicants will have to apply first for an applicable course at the school. After that, they must fill out an online application form that must include a CV.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be sent at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college and university to take part in a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following English qualifications for most of the courses: IELTS, TOEFL- iBT, TOEFL- paper-based, and PTE.