Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine (LSTM) is now accepting applications from future leaders in global health from Ghana and Nigeria for its 2019/2020 scholarship. The deadline for submission of applications for the LSTM scholarship for Future Leaders in Global Health is 14th July, 2019.
LSTM is committed to developing the next generation of Global Leaders and we have a wealth of experience in capacity development in strengthening health systems worldwide.
LSTM’s Global Health programme has been designed in response to employer feedback on required global health skills and competencies. The online learning approach allows flexibility and accessibility, thereby enabling students to remain in employment whilst being part of a network of like-minded global health experts across the globe.
The scholarships are funded by a number of individuals, trusts, and foundations. LSTM’s Director of Partnerships, Michael Lurie, said: “LSTM’s vision of developing the next generation of global health leaders is underpinned by this flagship programme. The addition of these generous scholarships mean that we can ensure that those rising stars in Ghana and Nigeria can enhance and share their expertise and join our global cohort of students.”
LSTM Scholarship for Future Leaders in Global Health Eligibility.
- For students who are domiciled in Nigeria or Ghana and who hold Nigerian or Ghanaian Nationality
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for people who can have a real impact in-country, the next generation of Global Health Leaders. Global Health is not just the realm of healthcare professionals. As a result, we are looking for a wide range of people from other disciplines that are impacted by global health issues.
LSTM Scholarship for Future Leaders in Global Health – Availability.
- 2 x Fully Funded Postgraduate Certificates (60 credits)
- 2 x Fully Funded Postgraduate Diplomas (120 credits)
- Partial scholarships of up to £2,500 towards PgCert/PgDip/MSc
How to Apply for LSTM Scholarship for Future Leaders in Global Health.
Please submit your application for the programme through our website: https://www.lstmed.ac.uk/study/courses/global-health. Our online portal can be accessed by clicking the ‘APPLY’ tab on the course information page.
Deadline: 14th July, 2019.
Share This Post On: