Leventis Foundation is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Undergraduate Scholarship in Sustainable Agriculture at the Earth University Costa Rica. The deadline for submission of applications for the 2019 Leventis Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship is 30th November, 2018.
Now Accepting Applications for the LEVENTIS FOUNDATION Undergraduate Scholarship in Sustainable Agriculture at the Earth University Costa Rica.
The application is open to two (2) qualified candidates from your country to aspire for an undergraduate degree in agricultural science and sustainable natural resource management. We are interested in candidates who are leaders, possess vocation in agriculture, are committed to working with their communities, and have good grades in science subjects and mathematics at end of high school exams.
Leventis Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements.
- Complete the application form in its entirety and sign the form, together with a witness.
- Attach one (1) current passport size photograph on the first page of the application.
- Attach copies of your junior and senior high school certificate(s) or result slips/transcripts as officially recognized and issued by the examining body in your country. Also, enclose transcripts from any colleges/institutions you may have attended.
- Enclose three (3) letters of recommendation in the suggested EARTH format.
- Optional: Attach additional certificates or recognitions, out-of-format recommendation letters that you may consider as support for your quest for admission to EARTH University.
How to Apply for Leventis Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship.
You can opt to submit your application documents by scanning in PDF format and attaching them to our e-mail address; [email protected]
You may also fill out the application online: https://www.earth.ac.cr/en/study-at-earth/how-to-apply/ and attach documents, recommendation letters and academic transcripts in PDF format.
Apply Before: 30th November 2018.
Candidates will be applying for 2019 academic intake.
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered for faculty review.
We do not recommend sending physical documents by post mail, FedEx or DHL